Jumat, 11 November 2011

PhotobucketLet me Intro-juice Photobucket

before I start my very own fan-fiction (oh, God i am gonna cry *shot). It is very important for me to introduce you guys the character right? so, gonna start right now;



1) Yang SeungHo, October 16 1987, Leader and Lead Vocal ( blood type A )

2) Jung ByungHee (G.O / Jio),November 6 1987, main vocal ( blood type A )

3) Lee Changsun ( Lee Joon ), February 7 1988, vocalist and dancer ( blood type A )

4) Park SangHyun (Cheondeong / Thunder), October 7 1990, Dance rap and vocal ( Blood type A )


5) Bang CheolYong (Mir), March 10 1991, Main rap and surely our Maknae, ( Blood type A )



about the girl in the fanfic I will make, is still on hold, progressing 'kay? Here, I want you to explore yourself. How you use your imagination making my OC alive-and it's all in your hand. I believe you guys!

and to note that you guys must ( oh! pretty please ) comment, so my story will have your participation as well. So yeah love you guys :love:

--hey naioda! c'mere will ya
-y-y-yes!
--why did you wrote something that is obvious, I mean they're all blood type A, and I as a fan already know that , cause their fan name is A+! Oh,Gosh.
-that's because I want to fill lots of space lolz *bye and zoom

For you guys who didn't quite know MBLAQ yet, you may wanna see this first;

M/V CRY
go here --> M/V CRY - MBLAQ

not yet satisfied, here's G.O's M/V
go here -- > Jio's - Even in My Dream

NOT YET?! okay you have to search for your own --> go to youtube and type MBLAQ sesame player. You'll know more about the boys. seriously don't worry you WILL.

and for everyone out there that saw my site and said "Hey, I am beginning to love MBLAQ," just go on and search for abm ( absolute MBLAQ ) or mba ( MBLAQ Attack ) be happy and search for them with joy. Love you. ( sorry for the video. Can't upload it here cause of my lacking internet TT_TT )

naioda.

4 komentar:

  1. Hi N.. I'm Hana from MBA~
    Keep your work up okay?? Can't wait to read your fanfic.. I love fanfic~

    BalasHapus
  2. @lovegrapefruit thank you. love you

    @akira thank you for coming all the way here. sure! I'll try to make a good one and make you guys proud :3

    BalasHapus
  3. can't wait to read your artwork..

    BalasHapus